The FLTRgo Travel Coffee Filter is easy to use. The basic idea is add coffee, pour hot water, enjoy coffee. But, there’s more than one way to make your coffee using your FLTRgo.
Basic Brew – Good Morning, I Need Coffee, Now!
- Add coffee grounds.
- Hold FLTRgo over cup, mug, carafe, etc.
- Pour hot water over coffee grounds.
- Enjoy your coffee
Third Wave Detail – Coffee is Science!
- Measure your single-origin specialty coffee bean of choice. (2 Tablespoons for every 6 oz of water or 1g for every 14-16 ml of water)
- Burr grind the beans on to a medium-coarse size.
- Heat your mineral-rich water to 205º F (96º C).
- Prepare the FLTRgo by pouring water into filter.
- Pour water into a beaker or mug to temper the material. Discard water.
- Measure heated water. (see 1. for ratio)
- Place the coffee grounds inside the filter.
- Hold the FLTRgo over beaker or mug.
- Wet the grounds and wait 20-30 seconds.
- Add water in circular motion to filter until coffee blooms. ( a slow pour is best)
- Let the water filter through the coffee and continue to add water evenly until measured water is gone.
- Once the water has completely filtered through the FLTRgo, enjoy your coffee. You worked hard for it.
Clean Cowboy Coffee – Trail coffee for city slickers.
- Boil water in a pot.
- Add ground coffee to preference.
- Let boil for 1 minute then remove from heat source.
- Wait 1 minute, stirring occasionally .
- Hold FLTRgo over mug and pour coffee into the filter.
- Enjoy your coffee without having to pick grounds out of your teeth.
Howdy!Made some cowboy coffee with the FLTRgo today. Step 1 – Boil water in pot.Step 2 – Add coffee grounds.Step 3 – Turn off heat. Wait 1 minute.Step 4 – Hold the FLTRgo over mug or carafe.Step 5 – Pour coffee and grounds into the filter. Step 6 – Wait for liquid to filter through grounds.Step 7 – Empty grounds and rinse out FLTRgo for next use.Step 8 – Enjoy your coffee…obviously!
Posted by FLTRgo on Sunday, August 6, 2017
Tea Time – FLTRgo is Switzerland when it comes to the battle between tea and coffee.
- Place FLTRgo in tea cup.
- Add loose tea inside the FLTRgo.
- Pour hot water over tea until it reaches the top of the filter.
- Let tea steep for 3-5 minutes.
- Slowly remove the FLTRgo from the tea cup and allow excess liquid to drain.
- Enjoy your tea and crumpets.
*We don’t recommend using the same FLTRgo to make both tea and coffee.
Be sure to clean and care for your FLTRgo after each use.